TAPValidator is an application that simplifies the development and verification of TAP-VAMDC services.
XSAMS documents can be sourced from:
- remote TAP-VAMDC services;
- plugin for Java TAP-VAMDC implementation;
- local files.
Application supports both Graphical user interface and Command-Line mode operation. In command-line mode document validation results are saved in specific XML format, defined by the report.xsd schema, provided in sources.
The full documentation is available here.
– Integrated VAMDC-XSAMS 1.0 schema, removed obsolete VAMDC-XSAMS 0.2
– Works with 12.07 standards
– Added Environment and AbsorptionCrossSections to locator
– Improved GUI experience, dialogs now remember size and positions
– Drag-and-Drop XSAMS files and URLs to XSAMS text area (untested on windows)
– Implemented query preview action (HTTP HEAD request)
– Implement registry support to get all registered nodes in GUI mode
– Application starts and works with files when not connected to internet
– Validation error indicating missing id for idref initiates search on id value
– Accept XSAMS files/urls as command line parameters both in GUI and command-line modes
– Added log console dialog, showing important warnings and usage history
– Add URL open, reload function to menu
– Load namespace URL from schema files, no need to type it manually, only point to schema location
– Double click on validation error copies it and corresponding block to clipboard
Files to download